Adobe Flash Player and Dolphin Browser for the Kindle Fire HDX
Since the Silk browser does not support Flash, you will need to install Flash and run the Dolphin Browser to view Flash sites.
1. Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Applications’.
2. Make sure ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ is ‘On’.
3. On your Kindle Fire, go to the default web browser and go here to download Adobe Flash Player .APK file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vhvoecs2z3zthea/adobe.flashplayer.apk
4. Go here to download the Dolphin Browser .APK file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eezdajs5utyvipw/Dolphin_Browser_10.0.0.apk
5. After the file is done downloading, go to the menu icon and click on ‘Downloads’ and install both .APK files.