Google Maps for the Kindle Fire HDX
1. Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Applications’.
2. Make sure ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ is ‘On’.
3. On the Silk browser and go here to download Google Maps .APK file:
Google Maps .APK
4. After the file is done downloading, go to the menu icon and click on ‘Downloads’ and install the .APK file.
Explore new places, discover local favorites, and navigate your world with Google Maps. Available on Android phones and tablets with a simple, easy-to-use design.
– Get where you need to go quickly with voice guided turn-by-turn GPS navigation, or try public transit, biking, and walking directions
– Find the perfect spot for any occasion with local reviews from trusted friends and experts
– Tour cities with stunning, 360-degree Street View and see inside restaurants, museums and more
– Sign in to save favorite locations, get tailored recommendations, and access past searches across devices