YouTube for the Kindle Fire HDX
1. Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Applications’.
2. Make sure ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ is ‘On’.
3. On your Kindle Fire, go to the default web browser and go here to download YouTube .APK file:
4. After the file is done downloading, go to the menu icon and click on ‘Downloads’ and install the .APK file.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter