Google Chrome for the Kindle Fire HDX
1. Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Security’.
2. Make sure ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ is ‘On’.
3. On your Kindle Fire, go to the default web browser and go here to download Google Chrome .APK file:
Google Chrome .APK
4. After the file is done downloading, go to the menu icon and click on ‘Downloads’ and install the .APK file.
Browse fast with the Chrome web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your Chrome browser experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.